NOTHING BUT THE BEST ….
WADE BALES WINE & MALT WHISKY AFFAIR
AFRICAN PRIDE 15 ON ORANGE HOTEL, CAPE TOWN
17 & 18 MAY 2018
The Wade Bales Wine & Malt Whisky Affair once again takes place in May. This annual experience is hosted at the opulent and edgy African Pride 15 on Orange Hotel. Currently in its 8th year, the affair delivers the ultimate in indulgence and showcases sought after, limited release wines and rare malt whiskies from around the world.
“We handpicked a selection of interesting and distinctive wines and whiskies, which are all available for tasting within a stylish and sophisticated setting, to ensure discerning guests have an exceptional experience. What makes this event unique from most others, is not only premium products but the calibre of the passionate and knowledgeable people who present them.” says Wade Bales, well-known wine and spirits matchmaker.
Leading off from the main showcase, the newly refurbished Murano Bar will become a bubbly bar activated by South Africa’s first producer of MCC, Simonsig Wine Estate. Known for their cultivated excellence and art in a glass, pop your senses with delightful tastings of their award winning Methode Cap Classique range.
Listen out for the HALF-TIME Bell – halfway through the evening and for a limited period of 15 minutes taste extremely rare and limited editions of wine and whisky from “under the table”.
Look out for some of these exciting vintages and expressions:
- Avondale Navitas 2009 – Flagship red of Avondale’s premium collection (Robert Parker 95/100)
- Delaire Graff White Blend 2015 – Delaire Graff’s Icon Range is an exclusive range of the Estate’s finest single vineyard wines and select blends, awarded Five Star John Platter rating as well as Tim Atkin Report 2017 – 93 points
- Vilafonte Series C 2015 – Release date 1 November, a wine that is usually sold out in the first 6 weeks, Greg Sherwood MW (UK) 96 pts, with previous vintages being voted as TOP 100 International wines
- Bruichladdich Black Art – 4th Release of a unique and pioneering cult cask exploration series.
- The Macallan Rare Cask : Crafted to showcase complexity and depth, Rare Cask is drawn from broadest spectrum of casks, 16 different types making it a limited and very rare whisky.
- Midleton Premium Irish Whiskey : Each vintage differs, and is only released in very limited quantities, with each bottle individually numbered and signed by the Master Distiller.
All wines and whiskies will be available to purchase on the night. Wines can be ordered for delivery directly through the wine farms. Whisky will be available for purchase through the WhiskyShop powered by Whisky Mag portal. Look out for some great specials including select gift sets and one or two whisky gems!
TICKETS AND INCLUSIONS
Limited availability of Early Bird Tickets for Thursday are available at R195 per person and once these are sold, tickets will then be Full Price @ R290 per person.
Friday Early Bird Tickets are all SOLD OUT, therefore only Full price tickets available @ R290 per person.
Your ticket includes unlimited wine and whisky tastings, a complimentary glass and selection of gourmet cheese, antipasti deli and artisanal breads on offer.
Due to the popularity of this event, this is an experience you don’t want to miss: Book your early bird tickets TODAY through QUICKET
TAKE ME HOME SERVICE! This year we have teamed up with GOOD FELLAS, who provide solutions for members and non-members to get home safely in their own car. Receive your first 10km trip for free as a non-member. Redeem your next discounted trip by downloading their mobile app (available on Google Play and App Store) and use the code: WBgf
For further information please contact Wade Bales Fine Wines & Spirits
Telephone number: 021 794 2151
Email address email@example.com